Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fiverr


Okay! Awhile ago I was using fiverr to sell small 4x5" paintings of mine at an incredibly cheap price (five dollah!) and quit when I didn't have time to do a lot of paintings. But now that I have moved and I don't have a job at Lowe's I now have plenty of time to work on these little paintings.

I don't get a lot of money off of them, but I really like working on them. They are small, I don't have to set up a painting as most people know exactly what they want, and I get money for practice that I would do for free. And you do not have to pay a lot of money to get a small painting of mine!

That being said I don't work on canvas or canvas board, only mat board, I don't use my very expensive paint, though I still use light fast paint, and I make sure it ships without being damaged. I show people what they are getting before it ships and will try and fix any problems, though so far no one has had any!

I sort of lost my login information for my other account, so I just made a new one here: http://fiverr.com/users/cloud8point9/gigs/create-a-four-by-five-inch-original-oil-painting-on-mat-board

If you are interested in past gigs I have done, I have tagged them all with the "fiverr" tag on my blog, here. If you have any questions about what I will do, just comment, or send me a convo over fiverr. You can also have me not post your painting on my blog.

Well, I'm going to get back to painting :)

No comments: