Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Website!

I am so excited! My studio space is very close to being done though I wish I would have had before and after pictures, I can't believe I almost got it done in a week. One more day will have it.

And I got to see Katy! I drove down to see her, and got to spend fun time with my sleep deprived friend (Poor Katy) and then I drove to Florida that night (Poor Me). So... I'm in Florida! I mostly came down because I want to paint. So... I haven't. But I will. I brought EVERYTHING. Traveling studio!

Of course that means I haven't written a Giacometti article. But... in my defense, I did do something really awesome. WEBSITE! I now have a website! Ok. So it isn't the most awesome thing, but I think it is, so there. Hehehe. I have two. The only one with anything on it is www.violinagin.com though the much cooler name is www.bohemiaacademia.com , how awesome is that? And I now know what I'm going to do with it, but it's secret.

Anyway, internet is expensive so I'll respond to all emails and comments when I get back home. Right now just let me say, "Thank you!!" It means so much to me!

Ja!

No comments: