Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Nanowrimoer!

I am such a bad nanowrimoer. 

I promised myself not only would I not read a book this month, I wouldn't even buy a book this month.  yeah...

So far I have bought ten books. And, I'm sorry to say that last night, I read one. Not one I bought, fortunately, but one my boyfriend got because of curiosity. And it was so bad he gave it to me to read. And, I have to admit, I was incredibly curious as to why I would be given a book to read if it was so terrible.

And Twilight is the most God awful thing I have ever read. I really liked it though. Not because it is good. But have you ever watched a terrible, terrible movie and loved it because it was just so bad you couldn't stop laughing or making fun of it? Yeah. That's what it was like for me to read it.

At least I only wasted one day reading it.

I just hope dazzling crooked sparkling smiles of stabbing teen angst don't infest my writing. Ugh.

No comments: