Sunday, August 12, 2007

Commission: Design: Wooden Plaque

Wall Plaque
Wood, Acrylic, Gold Pen

Well, I haven't been doing a painting a day, but I have been doing several commissions. I've just finished this one.

This one I did for my dad. It is free handed, no stencil or template. And it's scanned so you might not be able to see the gold. It actually looks like gold. Very nice and glittery gold. There is a neat kind of border, but it wouldn't fit in the scanner so I just cropped it down to the name.

That I actually finished this with work going on is amazing... and since I've been painting on a large commission as well... I feel down right productive. Except nothing is getting finished. So I don't feel productive at all. Oh well. I'll post the large painting once I'm finished. I've only been working on it for.. oh... EVER.

Or that's what it feels like.

I'm not going to complain about my job, because I actually don't dislike it. Just Monday. I love everything else about it. Well, just about ;D.

No comments: