Sunday, February 17, 2008

Justin and a Rant

Justin
Pen
1.5x3


Justin
Pen, Pencil, Colored Pencil on textured paper
5x7

So... I doodle Justin a lot. At least when I'm with him. Um. I can't find the other picture I did, watercolor wise. I've had these for awhile and decided to upload them. I've been working so much I haven't had a chance to do anything. So...

Done in a couple of minutes, obviously. Sorry I haven't had much time for anything else. I've had a really, really bad couple of weeks. Like, 4 weeks. Working at Hobby Lobby makes me realize I hate people.

To all shoppers at Hobby Lobby: Do not act like tards if there are 7 people in line at the frame counter and only one framer. Do not take out your frustrations on the framer. We hate it JUST as much as YOU. In fact, probably more. We didn't make the schedule and if we had it wouldn't be that terrible. Do not ask if there are more people working. If there were, they'd already be out there helping. Do not sigh, tap your foot, mutter angrily under your breath... It won't make me or any other framer go any faster. In fact, it might make the other people go slower. It doesn't phase me in the least. Do not threaten to go to Michaels. I don't give a shit where you shop and if you'd like to go there, just GO. Damn. Do not say "I'm just here for a pickup." because chances are if it's that busy we haven't had a chance to frame jack. We work on frames the day they are due, which is why they are due after five. If the jackasses in management only scheduled one person for the day, guess what hasn't been worked on... that's right! Your frame!

It's not my fault. Do you see the 7 people? Do you see the lines? When do you think I'd have the time to be back there putting your picture together?

I'm sorry. I really am.

If you had a problem (and we do such a bulk of frames that it's almost impossible to not make some mistakes) don't come to the frame counter, yell loudly, make snotty comments to the other customers and then yell at the manager before saying "I'm going to Michaels." No one really knows what the problem is/was. No one can help you. And I really hope you feel better because nothing has been changed, and no one really cares. Next time ask to talk to a manager. Or call corp. Duh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kiefer said...

hey hey i love your drawings and paintings they are amazing and i can't wait to model for you
-kiefer