Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Yes, it's that time of year again, where presents are opened, families try not to kill each other, and we try and keep some magic in the holiday. Merry Christmas everyone!

I stumbled upon some Christmas stories at this site: http://www.morriganezine.com

I think we should all sit down with a little Straight No Chaser and enjoy the holidays that way. Definitely worth a little holiday time!

It's also a good time to gift your online followers by linking to their (very awesome) blogs and sites and such! And here they are in really no particular order besides the order I found them in my inbox :D Monica Crowe's inspirational blog, Vicki Holdwick's (complete with nerd score!), And Yamada Shota, all the way from Tokyo!


So what am I going to do now on this most wonderful of holidays? I'm going to wonder where everyone went, get in bed, finish one chapter of the book I'm writing, and go to sleep. I have work tomorrow!

And just so you know:


I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

No comments: