Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I did it!

Or, to be more correct, I am doing it! I am painting on the commission that I thought was dead. I'm so happy, It's turning out well.

I feel so much better that I'm actually painting. And that I haven't forgotten everything!! I'll definitely put up the image once I am done with it. I do not know how much longer it will take. I have the roses and vase to do, and I have to finish up the person in the chair. And the chair itself. But most everything has paint on it. The right value, the right place, everything is right. I just have to make it looked finished, since my style is a bit more about cloisonnism than the people probably want. It was more about photo realism when I first started this thing.

I hope they are pleased with it. In any event, they will probably just be pleased to have it back. :)

No comments: