Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'd make a commitment to post something everyday, but I know that would be... asking a lot of myself. I will try to post a lot more, however. (See, two in two days is pretty good. Now I just have to work on content too!)

I got an acer net book, and I have been writing more, so I might post excerpts from what I am working on. And I have my camera, so as soon as I do projects or anything of interest, I will post those.

Anyone see the Benjamin Button movie? I really enjoyed it! I don't know if a lot of people will like it (I seem to have pretty universally bad taste in movies. At least according to all my friends who liked Twilight) but I highly recommend that everyone go and give it a chance! I cried and laughed and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I think it was a fun new years eve party :)


I am also thinking about changing the name I go by. I am so much more "Violinagin" than I ever was "Allison." At least I hope. Several of my friends have already started calling me "Vi" or "Vio" and I like that much better. Perhaps I will be Violinagin for a year and see how I like it.

I mean, I love it online. It's all I've ever been. Faux Shizzle.

No comments: