Sunday, August 10, 2008

Painting a Day - 30

Justin
9.5 x 8.5
Watercolor on Cardstock

Yeah, I'm house sitting, and I haven't felt like pulling out the oils. And I'm on another computer without photoshop, so keep in mind, the colors in this are NOTHING like the colors in the actual work. The piece looks completely washed out. :( Oh well, I'll fix it later. And put up the other random pieces I'm doing.

And did I mention I hate large dogs? Ok, so I don't really hate them, but I am definitely not a dog person, so house sitting with a dog is kinda... blegh. And I don't sleep well in new places, and my foot hurts. And I sound like I'm complaining. I'm just tired. I'm actually really liking it here! Lot's of time to work on writing, reading and small art pieces like this one. Yay!

I'd paint the dog if he wasn't so... dog like. Yeah. Right now he's eating a squeaky toy. Except it doesn't squeak any more. Because he's mostly eaten it. That can't be good. Oh well. I might doodle him later. When I'm not mad at him for chewing on my foot. My very hurt foot. Oh well, now he has a very hurt head. :P Not my fault I spazzed in pain. He now knows the foot is off limits. And that it tastes like Cayenne Pepper.

No comments: