Sunday, November 13, 2011

Clothes: Shalwar Kameeze

I just had to post this picture of my new shalwar kameeze that Ahmed brought me from Pakistan when he went to his brother's wedding. I just love it! I plan on wearing it for a Christmas party since it's bright red and pretty.

Last year I wore a red one that Varsha had given me.

I have a watercolor I'm working on where I'm painting a blue kameeze and a pretty yellow kameeze with an orange dappatha. And there are people I'm going to paint in those kameezes!

I haven't done watercolor since highschool. So, I just did a ton of reading of all the watercolor books I own and I've been trying to make it work. I'll show my work in progress later tonight. I might just have to give up and do it in oils, but I love how watercolors look!

No comments: