Friday, February 10, 2012

Painting - Kiss


The Kiss
Oil on Mat Board
5x7"

Some people ask me to paint things and they have excellent taste! They send me he best photographs and tell me to have fun and do my best! *hugs* thank you for picking out amazing things for me to paint, because I ended up and loved them all! This, and Romance, and Airstream are some of my favorite paintings now.

Each was done with a good, black and white photo. I was pretty much given free reign, and nothing was outside of the scope of the project, which allowed me to do really good work. At least I think so. But I am told I should be more modest. But really! Did you see those three paintings! I loved them!

Next up! Turkey sandwiches and other good ideas.

Still a bit of time left in the giveaway too!!

No comments: