Friday, February 24, 2012

Paintings - 13 Lucky Paintings

Paintings (some unfinished)
4x5"
Oil on Mat board

Well, here is why I've been so silent. I've just got them done today! Yay! I took some photographs of each one, but until I take the time to edit, this is it for now. I've got a few more to do from another commission and then I'm revamping my gig.

And I'm going to start focusing on my own art. I like doing my daily paintings! I want to start doing larger art for shows.

Oh, and I'm halfway done with writing another article for my blog. I should learn to write when the tv is on, because I think I'd get a lot more done. I could lock myself into the sunroom, but I don't have a comfortable chair, and my butt hurts from sitting there painting during the good light of the day.

Speaking of which, I better get to it! I've also got mail to ship!!

No comments: