Thursday, March 08, 2012

Painting - Pear

Pear
4 3/4 x  6 1/4"
Oil on Mat Board

Here is my newest daily painting! Unfortunately I painted this right before the downpour that is happening now and the light was very, very low. Not much value contrast, but I think I like the  nice, soft color transitions.

I wanted to paint lemons today, but my pear didn't look like it would survive another day and I was getting kind of hungry. It's really delicious. The lemons however, look like they'll last several more days before I have to throw them in food or make lemonade from them. So pear for today, lemons tomorrow! Or artichoke. I am not sure whether I should cook it now, or tomorrow. I managed to keep one so long it dried out. Not sure I want to do that again! I'd rather eat 'em. Maybe I'll paint the dried one and eat the good one :)

Also, I've been trying to make my facebook page a bit more active! Having more followers would definitely inspire me, so if you could like my facebook page and maybe follow me on twitter I would be so in love! Plus I tend to post more deals and sales for my art there. Here I pretty much just show the paintings.

Anyway, I'm off to do more art! Ciao!! (Did I mention I'm going to Italy? Gotta practice the Italian more)

No comments: