Thursday, June 28, 2007

Painting a Day - 3



Still Life with Flowers
5"x7"
Oil on Shellacked MattBoard

Ok, this time I'm not totally pleased with mine. And looking at these photographs they look even more awful. But it is 9:27 and it's dark and I have horrible lighting. I will get better pictures of these things soon.

Mom's looks pretty good in real life. She's getting better at this 'value' thing. I think I'm going to get her better light. Definitely needs something better than a desk lamp.

I was a bit distracted. I might have a pretty cool job lined up at Hobby Lobby. I'll know more tomorrow. I do know my picture is tilted, so the bowl looks more off than it actually is. I won't say it's perfect, but it doesn't look /that/ bad.

Well, we got 'em done and I got 'em up. Three done! We're doing this thing, yo!

Ja!

No comments: