Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What's Up: The One Million Masterpiece!

Well, if no one has gone to the One Million Masterpiece site, send me your email address and I will invite you! http://www.theonemillionmasterpiece.com/en/register.php?ref=lnk421573&ck=10611 is my referral link for uber-easiness!
http://www.millionmasterpiece.com/profile-421573 is just a link to my profile! Wee!

I've been busy painting (I almost have another commission ready to post!) so I haven't been really on OMM, but I received an email... everything has been updated! I'm so excited! Everything looks magnificent so if you haven't joined, now would be the best time to! I've just found out as well that I have 'supporter' status. I was /really/ happy to find that out. Now I feel like I have a lot to live up to with my five other images!

As soon as I finish my commission, I'm going to be on so much! I'm able to get on a bit because I've got a lot more time without school paintings. I'll do at least one painting on OMM before I finish my commission, but I don't know if I'll get more than that before then.

I'm thinking about going to London. I'll have to save up money (though if I get some commissies I can do it...) but it would be so worth it! I'd love to meet everyone. It would be... amazing!!! *spaz*

Faux Shizzle, Yo!
Ja!

No comments: