Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Commission: Almost Done

8x12
Pencil

This has been so slow going! I've been working on this for two days straight and I still have her clothing, the background, and even the final touch ups, which might not sound like a lot, but it seems insurmountable to me at this point.

I'm hoping to finish her clothing in about two or three hours. That way I can see about the background in the morning.

Unfortunately I did not do painting, getting up to go directly to work on this. I thought I could get it done today. That was a bit of hubris on my part. I feel less accomplished than I did yesterday, because I got so much done yesterday. All I got done today was cleaning the kitchen, cooked food, and did a lot of drawing. I also listened to a lot of Urdu while drawing. I was able to understand a fair amount! More than I used to.

Well, I'm going to continue drawing and if I manage to get it done I'll post it later. If not, expect an update tomorrow!

No comments: