Monday, July 25, 2011

The First Day

Well, I finally did it.

I am no longer a retail worker of any kind. I am officially a self employed artist at this point.

I woke up fairly early today, and begun by painting a spectacularly bad picture of an apple. Then, I started working on my portrait commission that is due soon. I have gotten pretty far on that. Then, I took my brother and we opened a bank account, I applied for a passport, and made an appointment with the doctor.

I feel so excited! Even if my first painting turned out pretty raunchy. I'll work on it some more after I get the commission done. But the thing is, I'm painting! I'm drawing! I'm actually going to be blogging! Maybe my painting will look better tomorrow and I'll post that! Or the finished commission!

I'm so incredibly happy!

No comments: