Monday, July 16, 2007

Painting a Day - 11

Pitcher Fish
5"x7"
Oil on Shellacked Mat board

Well, I did this one quickly. And I really like it! I wanted to do my other pets, two betta fish, but I didn't want them to be painted together. I chose this one because his house is cooler looking. The other one is a basic 2 gallon bowl thingy. I might paint them flaring, but I don't want them to attack the sides of the glass for over twenty minutes and get hurt... I might do 'em with something between them, then take it away to let them flare for the bit it takes me to paint 'em.

Zorn Palette once again. I got my little article on how I use the palette outlined, and I'll type it up soon. And I have a website in the works so it's not just a blog and it's easier to navigate. I'll also add an artist statement.

Well, leave a comment, tell me what you'd like to see, or not see, or... well... just to let me know that you have seen!

No comments: