Monday, July 02, 2007

Painting a Day - 6


Still Life with Thrown Bowl
5"x7"
Oil on Shellacked Mat Board
Top piece has been sold

Yesh, I feel bad about missing yesterday, so I worked pretty hard on this one. At least time I can say it's my ceramic throwing that's lopsided and not my painting. My bowl is really thick, and though this is the most circular of my bowls... it really isn't. I got that bowl painted right, yo. Actually, I'm happy with everything, surprisingly enough.

Mom really hates her spoon, but I really think she is getting better. I've decided we're going to be doing fruit. Lots of fruit. Maybe a landscape just to see if she likes that. I keep throwing things in there to challenge her and see what she does with 'em. I don't think she's doing bad at all. I'll let her paint fruit so she can see she is definitely getting better.

Well, that's all I can think to say. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have a job framing, so keep your fingers crossed!

Ja!

No comments: