Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Painting a Day - 12

Glass Swan
5"x7"
Oil on Shellacked Mat Board

Well, I say for fifteen minutes this isn't bad at all. I was thinking it was looking pretty bad while I was doing it, so I didn't really worry with it to much, but now that I see it more objectively, I have to say I kind of like it and wish I would have dealt with the edges some more. I'll probably revisit the swan tomorrow.

I mean, it kinda does look like glass! Well, I think so anyway.

I've been gone all day, so I didn't work on that article. Been thinking about it, though I know that doesn't count for much.

Oh! And also in the news, I got a job as well! I'm now a framer at Hobby Lobby! I plan to do better than the framer who decided to staple through the painting I was having them frame. I'm so excited! I start training Tuesday! Woo!

No comments: