Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bookbinding: Book 1 & 2

I finished the red one last night and I just love it. Right now I'm sewing book three and hope to be done in an hour or so, but I'm getting a pretty rotten blister and it's making me go so slow! Book four won't take much time because it's only six signatures.

After that I've got another article I'm working on about why north lit studios are awesome and why kayak compasses confuse me. And I have done another article on the faux fauve palette, but I'm missing works that illustrate my point so I have to work on those. And I have a commission.

Whew!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You should open an etsy shop!

Allison Dollar said...

I went and added a (small) link to my etsy shop on the side bar. I should probably make a large, pretty link!