Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fiverr: One is for sorrow...

One for sorrow, two for mirth,
Three for a wedding, four for a birth,
Five for silver, six for gold,
Seven for a secret not to be told.
Eight for heaven, nine for hell,
And ten for the devil's own sel'


Trying for a stormy crow image on a church. The photographs of these small things are not turning out really well no matter when I take them. I think it turned out pretty okay, when it's not getting photographed. The photographs never have the colors I put into these things! It's starting to get on my nerves!

Maybe I should take out my camera and stop using my iPhone! Just used the colors on my pallet for my large commission. Hope to be done with that soon too. Still no painting on the webcam! I'm sorry. I'll do that soon for y'all!

I had a good day today. I wish I had more light so I can go out and paint! I'll just have to go out early tomorrow!

No comments: