Sunday, August 28, 2011

Website!

Website!

No, not one for me. I've still got a lot to do, photographing and photoshopping my work. But that will happen one day :)

No, no, my cousin has started her own blog talking about her new house and all of the projects she is doing. It's an older 1938 house and there are tons of things that need to be done, and have been done! So she's writing about her home improvement projects. She and her husband are definitely do it yourself people!

http://improvingourhome.blogspot.com/

And her husband started a blog as well. I am sure everyone wants to know how to get their own indentured servant to take care of cooking and cleaning, especially in a house like my cousins' with all of these large projects that are happening with both of them having jobs. Having an indentured servant is a great investment. He'll go through where to find one, how to pick one out, and how to trick them into offer them work. It's a blog that I read and laugh out loud! The humor is not for anyone, but I just love it. And it's a blog about me! (Sorta)

http://ourindenturedservant.blogspot.com/

No comments: